Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component!
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA COCO A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:25 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water). Add CANNA COCO A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add CANNA Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 – 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA COCO nutrients can be used for the vegetative and generative phase contrary to other (CANNA) nutrients
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high-graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.