For enterprising indoor gardeners, the HomeLab 145 offers additional space and growing potential. Perfect for housing a single 4′ x 4′ tray, this grow tent is well illuminated by a 600 or 1000-watt lighting system.
It´s durable metal zipper and seams have been upgraded to provide even more strength and roof ports allow easy and secure mounting for ventilation and air-filtration equipment. The HomeLab 145’s versatility makes it an integral part of any perpetual indoor growing system.
Dimensions: 145 x 145 x 200 cm
Growing Space: 2.1 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 600 – 1000 watt
- Exhaust: 5 x 8″ / 200 mm (2 ports for air-cooling of reflector plus 3 additional ports. All ports are double-layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm
- 2 x Super clear viewing windows
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg