The benefits of Grodan rockwool :
- Completely sterile and inert – ideal hydroponic growing medium. Reduced risk of pests and disease.
- Even root growth – predominantly vertical fibre structure means identical levels of resistance for each root, so roots grow evenly.
- Increased root development – structure of the rockwool is designed for optimum air / water balance and accelerated rooting.
- Uniformity – quality and structure is uniform, so water content and EC (CF) will remain the same for every plant.
- Re-wetting – Grodan rockwool is easy to re-saturate if it dries out, reducing the risk of root damage.
Remove the plastic sleeve before transplanting into a hydro system for increased oxygen to the root zone and accelerated growth.