- Ecological root stimulation
- Provides plants with all the fungi and bacteria they need
- Easy to apply, amazing results
- For growth in soil, coco and hydroponics
Great White Premium Mycorrhizae consists of a carefully composed selection of mycorrhizae fungi and beneficial bacteria. Great White stimulates and provides lasting support for root growth on an ecological basis. Plants treated with Great White develop a visibly larger and more complex root system. The plants grow better and deliver greater yields
Apply spores direct to the roots
Great White is a water-soluble powder and very easy to apply. It is approved for organic and synthetic fertilisers. Great White can be used for cuttings as well as for plants in the growth and flowering phases. Whether it’s traditional growth in soil, coco substrate or hydroponic systems, Great White is a fantastic root stimulator in every environment. The plants receive all the fungi and bacteria they need for optimal root growth and magnificent blossoms.
- Seeds: After planting the seeds, lightly dust with Great White. Fill the hole and water.
- Soil and coco: add one teaspoon of Great White to the water for the plants every one or two weeks.
- Hydroponics: add to the nutrient reservoir at a ratio of one teaspoon per 40 litres of water. Great White can also be used as a top drench to make quick physical contact with the roots. In this case add 1 teaspoon to 8 litres of water/nutrient solution