Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component!
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA COCO A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:25 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water). Add CANNA COCO A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add CANNA Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 – 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA COCO nutrients can be used for the vegetative and generative phase contrary to other (CANNA) nutrients
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high-graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
There are no reviews yet.