- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (30 ml A per 10 litre of water and 30 ml B per 10 litre of water)
- Add Aqua Flores A. Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 – 2.1 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
- Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
- Renew the nutrition regularly
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Aqua Vega specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
There are no reviews yet.